Shamanic healing is a humankind’s oldest practice of both healing and spirituality.
Shaman is the spiritual and energetic healer, who helps the energy movement to initiate healing process.
Sickness is believed to have an energetic origin based in a traumatic event that the person has experienced. Sometimes we may have trouble freeing ourselves from limiting beliefs which result in repetitive and damaging patterns of behavior.
Shamans rely on the whole person Instead of focusing on a cure, as in western medical traditions, to track the origins of the symptoms to its cause. That could be a recent event or the very old one, which is beyond instant recall. The trauma leaves an energetic mark that if left unattended and unhealed, can develop into a chronic emotional, mental or physical issue. The shaman tracks and addresses the origins of this trauma at the energetic level, thus removing the imprint and its influence on our health and well being.
With attention and intention, an energy healer opens the Energy Blockages and helps bring in the healing light of the universe, to allow your natural energy to recommence, both protecting and revitalizing you.
During your session, the practitioner may use drums, rattles, chimes, chanting and song, as well as ‘sacred smudge’ – a method of burning herbs or incense to spiritually cleanse and bless the area. Practitioner may use other healing tools, such as feathers, channeling, medicine card readings and Shaman Stone as well as a combination of hands on, or off, healing, similar to that experienced during a reiki session.
Shamanic spiritual energy Healing sessions can help with the following issues:
- Emotional or health issues related to your ancestry
- Past emotional traumas that continue to trouble you
- Apathy, numbness, lack of vitality or fatigue
- An unhealthy attachment to any individual
- Chronic illness or weak immune system
- Feelings of emptiness
- Feelings of watching your life from the outside
- Inexplicable mood swings or personality shifts
- A tendency toward addictions and destructive behaviors
- Repetitive negative behavior patterns
- Memory gaps
- Other post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms
Shamanic work may include any of the following:
* Eliminate something that does not feel right in you (intrusions, heavy energy, toxic thoughts, and entities).
* Bring back something that’s yours (soul parts, light, vibrations, help you to find your power animals,).
* Perform energy purification, smoothing of your physical, etheric and light bodies.
* Consult and coach you about any spiritual or life concerns.
* Negotiate your ancestral spirits relationship, whose pain is affecting you.
* Create a ceremony together for a specific intention or transition.
* Counsel and support you as you develop your personal spiritual direction and path.
Shamanic healing sessions goes dipper then regular energy healing, since it initiate the healing on spiritual level.
Depending on the nature of the work involved, major healing can be accomplished in 1 to 3 sessions. Some people find that 1 session is all they need. The success is affected by the power of your desire for healing and your readiness to actively create healing patterns in your life.
After the session you may be given homework and suggestions for lifestyle changes that may be necessary to support the healing process.
Shamanic spiritual energy healing can create deep, lasting improvements in your life. It will restore your energy, energy, and comfort; return you to balance; bring clarity and wholeness; and connect you with your inner self.