We Facilitate our Spiritual Wellness Retreat in 2020 in the beautiful Lindenwood Retreat Center in Indiana.
All our retreats are NON-Faith based. The location of the retreats are on the grounds of very high energy place of ministry of the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ, provides an atmosphere of peaceful, quiet and sacred space in a natural setting.
We believe of the Center that our four Core Values flow from joyful service to all, especially the needy and undeserved. These values are Openness to the Spirit, Community, Simplicity, and Dignity and Respect for all.
The retreat location will add the high vibrations of the spiritual place ad for those who are sharing the believes will be able to use the beautiful chapel
Here is what we are asking from those who are coming to Lindenwood (COVID-19 note):
- Upon the arrival of each individual, we ask that each person immediately wash their hands in the restrooms off the main lobby of the conference center.
- Since face masks are recommended, we are asking each participant to furnish their own mask and wear them during their time at Lindenwood if needed. (I hope after healing your emotions you will understand not neediness of the face masks for you, but if you feel that you need to ware your facemask, please do)
- We anticipate having a limited supply of facemasks available for a nominal fee for those who wish to purchase one during their stay with us.
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Not visit other buildings on our campus. All other building including the Motherhouse are currently closed to all visitors.
- Per the recommendations of the CDC, State of Indiana, and local health agencies, and to ensure the safety of our co-workers, residents, Sisters, and community members, we are asking members of the program to not come to Lindenwood if any of the following applies to them:
- Currently has flu like or COVID-19 like symptoms
- Feels ill prior to their arrival
- Is currently living in an area under a travel ban or stay-at-home order
- Has come in contact with someone who has been known to have had the flu or COVID-19 or a positive diagnosis of the same, within the last 14 days.
IN AN INITIATIVE TO BE BETTER FRIENDS OF OUR EARTH, LINDENWOOD IS STRIVING TO BE A PLASTIC FREE ENVIRONMENT. WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS IN HELPING US WITH THIS INITIATIVE BY ASKING YOUR GUESTS TO BRING REUSABLE BEVERAGE CONTAINERS THAT CAN BE FILLED AT OUR WATER FOUNTAINS INSTEAD OF CASES OF BOTTLED WATER. WE ALSO ASK THAT YOU BRING PAPER PLATES RATHER THAN PLASTIC OR STYROFOAM. YOUR COOPERATION WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.