Meditation can erase the day’s stress and bring the leisure and inner peace. Meditation produces a deep state of relaxation and a tranquil mind. During meditation, you focus your attention and get rid of the stream of messy thoughts that crowding your mind and causing stress. This method will outcome in enhanced physical and emotional well-being.
Anyone can perform meditation. It’s easy and inexpensive, and it doesn’t need any special equipment. You can perform meditation wherever you are — either you’re out for a walk, riding the train, waiting for someone at the office or even during the business meeting.
Do not get scared, when you hear the word MEDITATION. Meditation isn’t difficult to practice for anyone. On the contrarily, when you know how to, it becomes extremely easy. In last decades, practicing meditations brought much happiness and enlighten the life to many western people. It can help you, as it did too many others, to find that balance of Mind, Body and Spirit, that everyone is talking about.
So, how does that work, will be the legitimate question.
What happening when we meditate, what is the purpose of it?
The purpose of meditation is to calm your mind. But the ultimate goal is not just calm it for the time of meditation but to train it to be calm all (or at least most) of the time. You want to teach the mind to stop having the chaotic thoughts that do not benefit you and to have fewer thoughts all together.
By doing it, you can start hearing, feeling and noticing things that happening within yourself, inside of your energy field and within the body. Meditation will help you to start monitoring thought and will reduce the speed of their occurrence. While you do it during your meditation practice, it will help you to understand what it means and will help you to monitor your thoughts in your daily life. (Another Thought monitoring practice worth looking in to is taught by Access Consciousness )
But how do you know, which thought do not serve you? You need to start noticing what is happening “inside of your head”, start watching the thought and notice, how does it makes you feel, or what do you do after the specific though. And then you will know for sure, which ones are those you need to get rid of.
By eliminating thoughts, that do not serve you, you will learn to hear or feel what you really want, what your real self want. Unless you practicing conscious living, most of the time thought you have, are not even belong to you. They belong to different people and energies, vibrating on the same frequency as you are. So by stopping those energies from coming in to your field, you will be more in your own energy field and your vibration frequencies will get higher.
People with high vibrations have more energy, stronger immune system, and calm mind, less stress, look and feel much younger and more connected to spiritual realm.
So, when you practice meditation on regular bases, you will change your life to the happier and healthier state.
Prayer, is when you talk to GOD, Meditation, is when you hear GOD’s answers.
One of the questions we hear is prayer a meditation? I feel like, for prayer to become a meditation, one really need to be praying consciously and not just repeating the words of the prayer. She also needs to get to the state of mind, without other disturbances, other thoughts usually occupying our mind. Many people are having hard time turning prayer in to meditation and when praying, just automatically repeating the words of the prayer learned. Another question is, why do you pray and how do you pray? Do you pray, because you look at GOD as someone, who can punish you for your sins, are you praying out of fear of GOD? Is it just a ritual, which you follow, because that is how you grow up or because of the believe that was “bought “ by you? If those questions are answered yes, then the prayer you are practicing is not a meditation.
Meditation is a common term for the many ways to a relaxed state of being. There are many types of relaxation techniques that have meditation components and share the same goal of achieving inner peace and tranquility. Between the varieties, you need to choose the one, that you will feel more connected with.
Ways to meditate can include:
• Vipassana or other kind of silence meditation. This meditation technique is one of the strongest in releasing the emotional blocks, raising your vibration and achieving healing. Going to meditation retreat to learn and practice it is the best way to start and to do a lot of beginning work on your emotional blocks.
We offer Weekend Vipassana Silent Retreat in Indiana
• Guided meditation. Sometimes called guided imagery or visualization, with this method of meditation you form mental images of places or situations you find relaxing and may be led during this process by a guide.
Past Life Regression, can be called a guided meditation technique, that will help you to discover the root of issues in your life. This as much more advance technique and to practice it, you need to be ready to accept what you may see.
• Mantra meditation. Where you silently repeat a calming word, thought or phrase to prevent distracting thoughts.
• Mindfulness meditation. This type of meditation is based on being mindful, and focus on what you experience during meditation, such as the flow of your breath. You can observe your thoughts and emotions but let them pass without judgment.
• Transcendental meditation. You use a mantra continually silently, to narrow your conscious awareness and eliminate all thoughts from your mind. You focus exclusively on your mantra to achieve a state of tranquility and consciousness.
• Qi gong. This practice generally combines meditation, relaxation, bodily movements and breathing exercises to restore and sustain balance. Qi gong (CHEE-gung) is part of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
• Yoga. This is a sequence of postures and controlled breathing exercises to encourage a more flexible body and a quiet mind.
Chakra Meditations such as Ananda Mandala Meditation, which is balancing the chakras and help to raise Kundalini energy.
Experiment, and you will find out what types of meditation work best for you and what you enjoy doing. Adapt meditation to your desires at the moment.
Remember, there’s no right way or wrong way to meditate. What important is that meditation helps you to reduce stress level and feel better in general.
Meditation Videos Library
Join us for Wellness Retreats with Meditations and Yoga in Costa Rica, Mexico, Peru or Europe, See the Meditation Retreats Schedule