Raindrop Technique®, is a potent method using essential oils that was developed by Gary Young, the founder of Young Living Essential Oils, due to research showing that many forms of spinal misalignment are caused by muscle spasms and inflammation-producing bacteria and viruses that reside along the spine. It combines several holistic modalities to bring balance and alignment to the body in a non-invasive manner.
If you’ve ever had a massage or aromatherapy treatment, you will be amazed at the unique application of oils involved in Raindrop Massage Treatment. This technique involves applying therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet. The session lasts about an hour however the benefits may last up to a week or more.
It is designed to bring balance to the body with its relaxing and mild application. It will help align the energy centers of the body and release any blockage, to stimulate all the body systems on physical and emotional levels and to create a synergistic effect for the body.
Two modalities that combined in the Raindrop Technique are: Aromatherapy and Vita Flex. The aromatherapy application during the Raindrop is similar with the French application of aromatherapy where essential oils are applied to the body in their neat, undiluted, form.
Vita Flex is an ancient Tibetan healing method, which means “vitality through the reflexes”. It was brought to the US in the 1920s by Stanley Burroughs and is based on the fact that small pressure applied to the body creates an electric charge that is healing to the body, which is known as piezoelectric.
There are plentiful Benefits of the Raindrop Technique, some of them are:
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety – The oils enhance positive emotions and helps release of negative ones, subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
- Re-aligns the Spine in a Non-invasive manner –The technique helps prevent the bacterial and viral causes of spinal misalignment including scoliosis.
- Improves the Immune System. In addition to support the immune system by use of Thyme and Oregano essential oils, after the technique, the body will be releasing toxins and eliminating viruses and bacteria which ultimately strengthen the immune system and the general health.
- Relieves Pain and Reduces Inflammation in the Body by eliminating of infectious microorganisms near the spine, which as study shows, causes pain and inflammation in the body.
- Emotional Well Being and Emotional Release – Essential oils cross the blood-brain barrier and influence the limbic system where emotions are stored and controlled.
- Detox the Body Systems – The oils, used in the procedure are high in phenols, will cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system to detox of the body.
- Assist you in eliminating cold and flu symptoms, it also can reduce, or even eliminate Herpes, Shingles, MRSA and other common conditions.
- Improve Circulation and promotes lymphatic drainage.
- Balance all the Body’s Chakra Energy Centers
- Relax Sore Muscles
- Essential oils used in the Raindrop Technique contain a variety of monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, which assist in deleting misinformation in the DNA; assist in reprogramming correct information in cellular memory and restore and maintain physical and emotional wellness
- Most Essential oils used in the Raindrop Technique are high in phenolic content to ward off potentially damaging viruses and bacteria, cleansing cellular receptor sites to enhance cellular communication and improve overall body function.
All the processes initiated by the Raindrop Massage session will continue for up to seven days or even longer.
The benefits of a Raindrop Therapy™ session are simply amazing!
You need to schedule your Raindrop Therapy™ session today to discover the many wonderful benefits of this healing modality.
Book Your Appointment Now in Wheeling IL
We offer the following Private Sessions and Retreats in Illinois and Wisconsin:
Learn more about life happiness and ways to get there from the Nina-Bastet book.
Read the book now: The Quest for Joy of Life Book by Nina-Bastet