Reiki is a specific type of subtle energy work in which healing is performed by the touch of the hands, which allows the energy flow the patient through the Reiki practitioner.
Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical world we are familiar with. The Vital Living Energy Force comes in different manifestations of energy and one of these being the frequencies in which Reiki was born.
This natural healing modality originates in Tibet. The name “Reiki” comes from the system as re-discovered by Dr. Mikao Usui, a Japanese Buddhist in the early 20th century.
“Re” means “Universal” and it is a general term for spirit, which serves as channel for “Ki” or “Life Force Energy” (some call it God, Buddha, Chi, Qi, Prana, Love Energy, or similar). It relates to the superior, all-encompassing cosmic energy from which all other minor energies in the universe draw their power.
Even though Reiki energy is spiritual in nature, Reiki is not a religion.
The best way to understand Reiki is to experience it.
When the flow of the “Life Force Energy” is disrupted or blocked, emotional or health problems is likely to arise. Imbalances can be caused from many situations happening in our lives, such as: injury, emotional or physical trauma, negative thoughts and feelings, including fear, worry, doubt, anger, anxiety, negative self-talk, destructive lifestyle and relationships, toxicity, nutritional depletion, neglect of self and lack of love for oneself or others, from emotions that are not expressed in a healthy way…
Reiki heals on all levels, physically, mentally and spiritually, and supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Reiki is a non-invasive form of healing, comforting physical and emotional blocks in a tender way.
One of the greatest Reiki healing benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the bodies natural healing abilities. Reiki healing is a natural therapy that gently balances life energies and brings health and well being to the recipient.
POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF REIKI HEALING TREATMENTS
• Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension,
• It accelerates the bodie’s self-healing abilities,
• Aids better sleep,
• Reduces blood pressure
• Can help with accute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions,
• Provides additional energy required to recover from illness.
• Helps relieve pain,
• Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony,
• Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins,
• Supports the immune system,
• Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy,
• Increases vitality and postpones the aging process,
• Raises the vibration frequency of the body,
• Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
This simple, non-invasive healing system works with the Higher Self of the Receiver to encourage health and well being of the entire physical, emotional and psychic body. It is a system of attaining and promoting wholeness of Mind, Body and Spirit.
When we are stress-free and relaxed, we are able to reinstate our natural talent to heal itself. Regular therapy will increase the body’s built-in defenses; help to build confidence and harmony in dealing with everyday life events and encourage an extremely comfortable state of being that can bring changes in the consciousness.
Reiki healing energy is a tool for use at any moment, any time, any where for on-the-spot stress release, pain relief and quick energy.