Event Phone: 1224-688-0155
|Detox Retreat- private accomodationshow details +||$1,590.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: June 1, 2020 8:23 pm
Sales End: April 17, 2021 6:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- October 1, 2021 - October 8, 2021
10:00 am - 6:30 am
Body and Mind Detox Weight Control Retreat 7 Days Indiana
Retreat Dates: October 1-8, 2021 Location: Indiana - Rochester area
You do not need to fly! Retreat is located in driving distance from Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Tennessee and other Midwest states.
Full refund will be issued in case the event is cancelled by the organizer or in a case of Global Disaster or Force Majeure events in the world, Including Pandemic and other events, which may cancel the flights or travel to the retreat location.
During our daily life and especially those months in isolation during the pandemia, we accumulated many physical, mental and emotional debris.
For many people those couple of months of staying home in isolation brought a lot of disturbances.
Sometime it is difficult to detox by yourself and the guidance of the professionals will help
During the retreat you will be served a low fat healthy vegetarian diet, to detox your body.
We will serve fresh juices specially designed for physical body detoxification.
You will be provided with the Herbal Detox package to use during the retreat to help waste elimination from your body.
Daily we will be practicing Different kinds of Meditations to help you detox your mind and calm your emotions.
Daily Morning Yoga Class will help our body to get in shape.
Essential Oils Class will teach you to manage your daily stress and other life situations.
Emotional Healing and Spiritual Lectures will help you to find the road to happiness.
We offer you to join us for 7 days in the peaceful and relaxing environment to de-stress, detox and relax
Reduce your stress level ;
Learn stress management techniques for daily use;
Ease your daily business management practice;
Help you to make better business decisions;
Help you to find your road if you got lost or stuck on the way;
Improve your relationship with your family members and loved ones;
Improve your relationships within your business and society;
Other “hidden” benefits of health improvements and more.
How Does It Get Any Better Than This?!
Retreat in Illinois Includes
Meals, Juices, herbal supplements
Herbal Detox Package
Daily practice and teachings on different stress management techniques;
A life coaching session with Nina after the retreat;
Daily private questions and answers per student request;
Daily Yoga, Daily Meditations, Daily Classes
Payments and Refunds
We require full prepayment at registration ( inquire about larger groups).
Your payment is refundable up to 60 days of retreat date, less $150 processing fee.
The payment is not refundable within 60 days before the retreat date.
Please contact us to set up your retreat and discuss details.
We accept PayPal, Credit Cards or check deposit to our account in the US.
Full refund will be issued in case the event is cancelled by the organizer or in a case of Global Disaster or Force Majeure events in the world.
Although, This is Not a Miracle and Not a Pill for Happiness!
Achievement of Above Results Requires Your Effort and Your Participation In The Process.
You will need to set your intentions and keep practicing the techniques in your daily life.
Otherwise, the effect from our Healing Retreat will be short and inconsistent.
Continue practicing these techniques in your daily life after the retreat will change your life and will bring in it a lot more happiness.
We hope to see you on the retreat and to share this beautiful experience of transformation with us.
Sign Up to Your Life Changing 7 Days Retreat Now!
We Facilitate our Spiritual Wellness Retreat in 2020 in the beautiful Lindenwood Retreat Center in Indiana.
All our retreats are NON-Faith based. The location of the retreats are on the grounds of very high energy place of ministry of the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ, provides an atmosphere of peaceful, quiet and sacred space in a natural setting.
We believe of the Center that our four Core Values flow from joyful service to all, especially the needy and undeserved. These values are Openness to the Spirit, Community, Simplicity, and Dignity and Respect for all.
The retreat location will add the high vibrations of the spiritual place ad for those who are sharing the believes will be able to use the beautiful chapel
Here is what we are asking from those who are coming to Lindenwood (COVID-19 note):
- Upon the arrival of each individual, we ask that each person immediately wash their hands in the restrooms off the main lobby of the conference center.
- Since face masks are recommended, we are asking each participant to furnish their own mask and wear them during their time at Lindenwood if needed. (I hope after healing your emotions you will understand not neediness of the face masks for you, but if you feel that you need to ware your facemask, please do)
- We anticipate having a limited supply of facemasks available for a nominal fee for those who wish to purchase one during their stay with us.
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Not visit other buildings on our campus. All other building including the Motherhouse are currently closed to all visitors.
- Per the recommendations of the CDC, State of Indiana, and local health agencies, and to ensure the safety of our co-workers, residents, Sisters, and community members, we are asking members of the program to not come to Lindenwood if any of the following applies to them:
- Currently has flu like or COVID-19 like symptoms
- Feels ill prior to their arrival
- Is currently living in an area under a travel ban or stay-at-home order
- Has come in contact with someone who has been known to have had the flu or COVID-19 or a positive diagnosis of the same, within the last 14 days.
IN AN INITIATIVE TO BE BETTER FRIENDS OF OUR EARTH, LINDENWOOD IS STRIVING TO BE A PLASTIC FREE ENVIRONMENT. WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS IN HELPING US WITH THIS INITIATIVE BY ASKING YOUR GUESTS TO BRING REUSABLE BEVERAGE CONTAINERS THAT CAN BE FILLED AT OUR WATER FOUNTAINS INSTEAD OF CASES OF BOTTLED WATER. WE ALSO ASK THAT YOU BRING PAPER PLATES RATHER THAN PLASTIC OR STYROFOAM. YOUR COOPERATION WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.