Event Phone: 1224-688-0155
- July 22, 2022 - July 24, 2022
6:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Stress Management Weekend 2.5 Days Retreat, Indiana
The ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get back in touch with nature.
You do not need to fly! Retreat is located in driving distance from Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Tennessee and other Midwest states. Retreat Starts on Friday at 6p.m, ends Sunday 4pm.
This Retreat will benefit everyone!
Non Faith Based Retreat
No Electronic Retreat
If you are stressed out
If you have large Family
If you have a business to run
If you are very tired
If you feel run out of energy
If you feel lost & need to find road
If you feel stuck
If, if, if……..
Everyone Will Benefit!
Going through a lot of “stressful” situations in our uncertain time, will become much easier when you learn some easy to follow techniques.
Those techniques are so easy to use and will take so little of your time, that you will be surprise.
However they will need to be practiced with consistency and become your life’s routine, just like taking a shower or brushing your teeth. This will be the effort you will need to do by yourself, no one else can help with this task.
The good news, thought, it should take is 20-30 min a day and your life will become much easier!
Benefits of taking your time and go to Stress Management Educational Weekend in Indiana
Reduce your stress level ;
Learn stress management techniques for daily use;
Ease your daily business management practice;
Help you to make better decisions;
Start connecting to your innner self;
Start hearing your intuition
Help you to find your road if you got lost or stuck on the way;
Improve your relationship with your family members and loved ones;
Improve your relationships within your business and society;
Other “hidden” benefits of health improvements and more.
Ready to invest 2.5 days of your life toward YOUR HAPPINESS?!
- Choice of Private or shared Room Accommodation 2 nights
- Morning Yin Energy Filling Exsersize class
- Daily practice and teachings on different stress management techniques;
- Labirinth Meditation
- Meditations teaching & practicing
- Daily private questions and answers per student request;
- Group Past Life Regression Session
- After retreat 1 supporting life coaching consultation within 30 days of Retreat;
- Shamanic Despacho and Fire Ceremony
- Small groups up to 12 participants.
Payments and Refunds
We require full prepayment at registration
Your payment is refundable up to 60 days of retreat date, less $150 processing fee.
The payment is not refundable within 60 days before the retreat date.
Please contact us to set up for your personal or your own group retreat and discuss details.
Full refund will be issued in case the event is cancelled by the organizer or in a case of Global Disaster or Force Majeure events in the world.
Although, This is Not a Miracle and Not a Pill for Happiness!
Achievement of Above Results Requires Your Effort and Your Participation In The Process.
You will need to set your intentions and keep practicing the techniques in your daily life.
Otherwise, the effect from our Healing Retreat will be short and inconsistent.
Continue practicing these techniques in your daily life after the retreat will change your life and will bring in it a lot more happiness.
We hope to see you on the retreat and to share this beautiful experience of transformation with us.
Receive the PRICELESS Experience and Knowledge
We Facilitate our Spiritual Wellness Retreat iin the beautiful Lindenwood Retreat Center in Indiana.
All our retreats are NON-Faith based. The location of the retreats are on the grounds of very high energy place of ministry of the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ, provides an atmosphere of peaceful, quiet and sacred space in a natural setting.
We believe of the Center that our four Core Values flow from joyful service to all, especially the needy and undeserved. These values are Openness to the Spirit, Community, Simplicity, and Dignity and Respect for all.
The retreat location will add the high vibrations of the spiritual place ad for those who are sharing the believes will be able to use the beautiful chapel
Here is what we are asking from those who are coming to Lindenwood (COVID-19 note):
- Upon the arrival of each individual, we ask that each person immediately wash their hands in the restrooms off the main lobby of the conference center.
- Since face masks are recommended, we are asking each participant to furnish their own mask and wear them during their time at Lindenwood if needed. (I hope after healing your emotions you will understand not neediness of the face masks for you, but if you feel that you need to ware your facemask, please do)
- We anticipate having a limited supply of facemasks available for a nominal fee for those who wish to purchase one during their stay with us.
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Not visit other buildings on our campus. All other building including the Motherhouse are currently closed to all visitors.
- Per the recommendations of the CDC, State of Indiana, and local health agencies, and to ensure the safety of our co-workers, residents, Sisters, and community members, we are asking members of the program to not come to Lindenwood if any of the following applies to them:
- Currently has flu like or COVID-19 like symptoms
- Feels ill prior to their arrival
- Is currently living in an area under a travel ban or stay-at-home order
- Has come in contact with someone who has been known to have had the flu or COVID-19 or a positive diagnosis of the same, within the last 14 days.
IN AN INITIATIVE TO BE BETTER FRIENDS OF OUR EARTH, LINDENWOOD IS STRIVING TO BE A PLASTIC FREE ENVIRONMENT. WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS IN HELPING US WITH THIS INITIATIVE BY ASKING YOUR GUESTS TO BRING REUSABLE BEVERAGE CONTAINERS THAT CAN BE FILLED AT OUR WATER FOUNTAINS INSTEAD OF CASES OF BOTTLED WATER. WE ALSO ASK THAT YOU BRING PAPER PLATES RATHER THAN PLASTIC OR STYROFOAM. YOUR COOPERATION WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.